Friday, August 13, 2010

The Countdown of DOOM: 3 days.

How sad. Inching closer and closer and closer and closer and..

By the way, I never mentioned anywhere why I made my youtube usern
ame and blogspot url thingy ma-jigger "delightfulhoney". Well I just don't like it when people put numbers at the end of their usernames. It means that it's an unoriginal name and that somebody already has the cool name without all the 0123456789. It seriously sucks. So I was thinking of something original, WHILE wishing I had some more honey cereal this morning (That stuff is great.) cause I was hungry. I pretty much love anything sweet. xD
AND I was listening to a song and it was something like, so delightful, so ... i forgot. It was on the radio. (I always have my radio on ==)
I was absentmindedly typing and erasing stuff on the space that says "Username", and I finally looked up and saw delightfulhoney. Yay me! It sounds stupid, but it's definitely better than melody1234567, right?


August 13, 2010 - Mel's precious camera was born.
HAHA. Anyways, I'm keeping track of what yahoo's doing cause they claim that it'll ship over to my house 2-3 [work]days after it's manufactured. So therefore, if it doesn't come by Wednesday, I'm marching over to Taipei and suing them for being slow.

Yay! My best friend (and ex-husband) just came back from the states yesterday! I'm sooo happy. I haven't talked to him for so long because of the messed up timezones. D: Don't you wish there weren't such a thing as timezones? That would be so cool if everyone had the same time. Too bad for the Westerners who would be awake at night. They would be really pale. Like vampires. (HEY that's cool!!!! :O A million Edwards! LOL)
Our weird chat. Sigh.

The school stuff came in the mail today. (Like, the papers about "welcome back to school" and new student faq and all that GREAT stuff. Note the sarcasm for those of you who are Sarcasm-Dummies.) They accidentally send us Ryan and Deborah (8th and 7th grade)'s parking stuff, so I'm going to have to hunt them down on the first day. How sad. -disapproves-


No comments:

Post a Comment