Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Countdown of DOOM: 5 days.

MY FIRST BLOG POST! Okay sorry I keep deleting my old blogs and making new ones. This is my third one.. o.o I keep changing my mind about things, and it's too much of a hassle to go through changing every post and stuff. So here it is!

Alright, so there's only 5 days till school starts. IT SUCKS. I sooo don't want school to start! Seriously! Plus I haven't been doing much summer shopping.. (too lazy to go out)
Locker buddies: RICHARD and DESMOND. How sad is that?! I mean, no offense to you guys.. you guys are cool.. it's just that.. I don't wanna have to waste a lot of my deodorant again, aaand I don't wanna be tripped daily.
Hannah and I are keeping our fingers crossed. Why? Well.. I don't think I really need to tell you that because it's so obvious. ;)

Also, I finally took the time to order the Sony TX1 on Yahoo! It seems so slim and pretty, so I'm loving it! (Even though I've only seen pictures and videos. Haha.) The color I wanted, Gold, got sold out though.. so I'm a little bit depressed about that. Oh well, pink is good too.
It claims to come in about 7 "workdays".. which is next Thursday or Friday I guess.

Oh and I got really bored today, so I was messing around with some song's pitches. I ended up posting one of them on youtube; it's my favorite one even though Trey Songz sounds gay here..BUT Toni Braxton's GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment